- do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- openly state your true feelings, insecurities & needs
- stop projecting own unfavourable traits onto others, especially those you disagree with
- learn to feel & discuss emotions – not act them out
- express your disappointment, hurt & anger towards your parents – not your partner
- engage with Core Healing work to end shame & build self-worth
- make an effort daily to be grateful for whatever progress you’ve made & to accept your flaws & shortcomings
- take full responsibility of your errors & mistakes
- apologise sincerely. once & do not re-inflict injuries
- work hard to learn, heal & mature into a healthy adult
- sex is a gift, not a means of control &/or manipulation
- learn how to self-validate
- never ever threaten your partner, lover &/or favourite person with suicide &/or self harm
- when you lie, they can sense it – don’t do it
- replace “I’m sorry” with “Thankyou”
- replace EITHER-OR with BOTH-AND
- avoid verbal extremes (never-hate-love-always)
- continue practicing kindness instead of being right
- cause & effect; consider consequences before reacting.
Guidelines for Thinking >>>
Step back. Remain silent. Walk, walk with ease & leave no anxious footprints behind. Stay in control, hold command of the internal judges panel. Exude balance, stable & serene; even if you’re yet to feel so sure of yourself. Don’t portray self-pity, nor weakness but don’t be aggressive either.
internalise any disquietude & work on it later
You’re probably stronger than you think. The more you act & are in control of your emotions & the reactions of your personality the more consolidated & powerful your ethereal being becomes.
Remember, don’t make any fucking assumptions & don’t hold expectations
(most of yours are distorted anyway)
the seeds you sow today become the garden that surrounds you tomorrow, plant wisely & with great care.
© AleCat 2016