- Don’t tell them anything. Be vague, be murky but empty.
- Master the art of observing.
- Don’t assume you’re right, instead; you’re able to simply focus on key methods to help in managing your relationship i.e: paying more attenion to:
- Connecting/bonding with person with Empathy, Attention & Respect.
- Structuring relationship around tasks rather than reacting to emotions.
- REALITY TESTING: So you don’t necessarily believe everything you’re told, but also don’t assume it’s lies as the person may honestly believe inaccurate information.
- Educate yourself about Consequences in order to forsee risks ahead.
It is better to learn ways to respond constructively.
Focus solely on your own behaviour.
© AleCat 2017